Saturday, March 14, 2009

I missed Spring Break while I worked full-time...

Spring Break!

Spring Break is such a great time in the semester.  Got the routine going, managing the courses and the stress, a much needed breather in order to gear up for the second half.  They really should have Spring Break in the real world (aka working world outside of academia.)  Even though I've worked in the university setting, staff do not get to take Spring Break (as "free" days....of course you can use your vacation/benefit time if ya want.) 


Spring break began for me after turning in a paper and taking an exam on Wednesday night.  I've got a long list of things to do for the next week -- fun things and work/school things :)  I'm off to a good start -- did some cooking, baking, and cleaning as well as coffee dates with two of my favorite peoples.  Hopefully I'll get to post some of the recipes that I've been using during the last couple weeks.  Also, I finally uploaded a ton of photos... might try to post some photos of past recipes and during the moving/transition time from Houston to Austin.  

No comments: