Monday, January 05, 2009

Recipes and Moving

Happy New Year!  

I'll be posting some recipes from the last couple of weeks soon.  We made Neiman Marcus Cookies/Rice Krispy Treats for Christmas Eve and Queso/Quesadillas for New Years Eve, so I'll post those recipes and photos.  

Lockstep and I are moving to Austin in a week!  So, we are trying to eat/cook everything in the kitchen so that we don't have to move it.  I've planned to make some more bread and cookies to use up the flour and butter.  We just used up the last of the eggs, bread, and cooking spray.  Recipes will have to start getting more creative as the week goes by!

2 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

good luck with the movie!!! can't wait to hear the yummie recipes!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move! I'm jealous you're returning to austin!