Saturday, November 01, 2008

OSU Game Weekend

Austin -

Lockstep and I went to Austin on Friday (Oct 24) last week.  I had an advising appointment at St. Ed's to plan out classes and get info on starting graduate school in the January (Master of Arts in College Student Development).  I'm excited about the classes and looking forward to the program.  

It was a fun weekend hanging out with friends, too.  On Friday night, I went to Trudy's for drinks with Bailey, Justin, and a few others.  Trudy's is a great place for dinner and drinks and I love my Bailey Jane!  On Saturday morning, Jenn and I met up for coffee at our usual place (Barnes and Noble in the Arboretum).  So fun talking and sipping Lattes and Americanos.  I love my J. Giles! :)  

Game time was early today... 2:30... and the weather was perfect!  The Texas Longhorns played the Oklahoma State Cowboys.  The game was a little bit too close for comfort.  The Longhorns came out on top.  Final Score:  28 -  24. Texas!
 

OSU Game (photos):

Lena and Lockstep:



Lena (solo photo... boots!):



The huge screen "Horns Win":



The stadium during the "Eyes of Texas":


No comments: