Saturday, November 01, 2008

Back (Entourage and Cooking Summary)

Hi!  So I need to catch up on the blogging thing.  It's been a crazy week at work and then I spent the evenings watching Entourage (among the usual errands/running/pilates/cooking/cleaning routine).  I've had to catch up on the last 4 seasons of Entourage (which is now on season 5).  Where have I been the last 4 years - How did it take me this long to learn about this show?!  I love that Jordan has all the seasons on DVD, so borrowing those and watching episodes back-to-back is great!


On cooking - 
Did anyone make my Aunt Floy's Banana Bread last week?  I made some on Monday (of this past week).  IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!  I didn't add any nuts and I only baked it for about 45 minutes.  It was SO MOIST!!!   Yum.  Seriously, if you like Banana Bread you have to make this recipe.  It is so good!

Last week Lockstep and I were low on cash, so we mostly had spaghetti, eggs/potatoes, and cereal to eat.  We got paid yesterday though and I made Apple-Cinnamon Coffeecake and Chicken Pot Pie today.  I'll (hopefully) be posting recipe/photos of the Banana Bread, Breakfast Tacos, Apple-Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Cooking Light recipe), and Chicken Pot Pie. 



No comments: