Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Disclaimer

This post is a disclaimer on the previous post of Banana Muffins.  I'd almost like to remove the Banana Muffins recipe from the blog because the muffins got all dry on the second day.  I posted the muffins too soon.  They turned out good when they were warm and fresh from the oven, but after a day they got all dry and not good.  So, this is a disclaimer and suggestion to not make that particular muffin recipe.  


In the future, I'll wait a bit before posting recipes to determine the immediate and leftover quality of the food.  I'd like to only post "Best Recipes."  But at least from now on I'll make cooking posts with more info on the meals and baked goods.  


The next blog post will be another promo for my Aunt Floy's Banana Bread because I made it again and it's the best!!  


This brings me to the fact that I've had some mixed results with allrecipes.  My friend, Elizabeth Anderson, mentioned today that she's had mixed results as well.  Eliz has had better luck with recipes from epicurious that tend to come from magazines (like Bon Appetit and Gourmet) instead of home cooks.  I'm going to spend more time on epicurious.  Thanks for sharing the info and link Eliz! 
 

No comments: