Monday, October 20, 2008

My Brother is Awesome

This post is dedicated to the best brother ever. 

He brought me a box of Sutter's Salt Water Taffy from the State Fair of Texas!  (I get a box of this taffy every year, except for this year because we didn't go to Dallas. See earlier post.  This taffy is a favorite of mine!)

This is so special and sweet because:
1. He knew I wanted some and love taffy
2. It's kind of expensive.
3. It's something you have to get after the football game.....
4. ....which usually requires standing in 2 very long lines (one for tickets and another to get the taffy)
5. Then you have to keep up with the box and carry it for the rest of the day.

Thank you so much!  It really means a lot to me!! 

(Here's a photo from flickr of the trailer.  The Black Walnut Taffy is my favorite, too.)











My brother is also awesome because he loaned me the first two seasons of "Entourage".  I've already watched the first season and love this show!  Jeremy Pivin is awesome.  

1 comment:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

jeremy piven is my hero!