Thursday, October 23, 2008

Audiobooks - The Great Gatsby


On the BBC this week they are playing  The Great Gatsby in  5-part series.  I love this classic story and enjoy this version of the audiobook (the reader is Trevor White - great voice).  How cool would it be to live in the 1920's?!  The 20's and the 40's were awesome. 

You can listen to the "abridged reading in ten twelve minute episodes of Scott Fitzgerald's classic story of The Jazz Age." Go to www.bbc.co.uk and search for "The Great Gatsby," or just click here






PS.  The links on the BBC have some short breaks where they talk to an author between the readings, but stick with it.  They return to the story pretty quickly.  I think they just have to do that because it's free :) 

I have a good link to free audio books on my computer at home.  I'll post that link later tonight. 

--It is now later and I'm on my computer at home.  Here's the link to Project Gutenberg


No comments: