Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chef Robert Irvine

Since starting graduate school I haven't been watching television that much.  Lately I've watched a few episodes of House (I'm really loving that show) and The Weather Channel (my husband and I are weather geeks) along with some documentaries - What the Bleep Do We Know and For the Bible Tells Me So.  

More importantly, I just discovered this great news about a show that I used to love -- Dinner Impossible.  Remember back when it was really good and Robert Irvine was the host?  Then they changed the show and put that Michael - Iron Chef winner guy in there to host instead and the show wasn't as good.  WELL.  They are bringing Chef Robert Irvine BACK!  Hooray!  I will be tuning in :)   Here's the official 411 from Food Network:

Dinner: Impossible
Dinner: Impossible 
Robert Irvine is making the impossible, possible! Catch back-to-back episodes Saturday, starting at 9pm/8c. Coming soon: Robert kicks off an all-new season April 8!

No comments: