Friday, March 03, 2006

I made the right decision

It is not surprising that I am a psychology major and pursue counseling specialization.
1. Senior year HS/freshman college: I asked everyone my "three questions." Without knowing anything about psychology assessment, I had created and implemented a brief questionaire. Plus, I loved asking the questions and catagorizing the responses.
2. Mom and Friends often told me "You're such a good secret keeper." It's true :)
3. I like choices. Mom always gave me a scenario and presented options to choose from. I love making decisions that way because it enables the other person to make the decision--it shows independence, trust, and power in both people.
4. My test grade, a B+, affirms that I know I made the right choice. I barely studied for this test, yet I still performed well! It seems I absorb this information and know what I'm talkin' about (sometimes :)

No comments: